Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Kabuki Theater

On saturday I got to see all my friends from America who I met at the orientation in Berkeley, CA. YFU organized an event to see kabuki theater with everybody. I made some great new friends from all over the world. I appreciate it for the fact that it was a cultural experience but the kabuki itself was a bit boring.. I am not a fan of theater to begin with and the fact that I couldn't understand a word didn't help much. The costumes were incredible and I enjoyed the music though. After the show we went to Shibuya for dinner. I really had a blast just speaking english. I got back to my house in Togane rather late but the night wasn't over yet. First I went beetle catching with Toshi, and then I watched the world cup game.. Long day.. great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment