Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Great Day

Today I had an awesome day at school. I made a lot of new friends. After school I walked to the Togane Post Office and bought about 800 yen worth of stamps.. enough for about seven letters home. Then I went to a big department shopping center and bought my host family some sweet bean desserts for a present. After that I went home and took a nap with Koujiro, Toshi, and Rie. We were all very tired from watching Japan play in the world cup the night before. Then, at around seven Koujiro, Rie, Okaasan, and I went to a big indoor gymnasium and I got to play soccer with some other kids from Togane. It was a lot of fun. After soccer we went for Ice Cream then we went home for dinner. I ate a new food today at dinner! FISH HEADS!! We ate these little fried fish for dinner and Okaasan encouraged me to try the heads! I just went for it, and they were "oishi". Rie didn't like the heads so I ate hers for her! What a day.. Only 26 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment